Give Me Your Filth (15379 words) by Dira Sudis
Fandom: Captain America (Movies), Marvel Cinematic Universe
Warnings: Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Rape/Non-Con
Relationships: James “Bucky” Barnes/Steve Rogers
Characters: Steve Rogers, James “Bucky” Barnes
Additional Tags: HYDRA Trash Party, Rape, Torture, Waterboarding, Flashbacks, Panic, Restraints, Hurt No Comfort, Internalized Victim Blaming
"I don’t care," Bucky said. "I don’t care which one was you and which one was someone else. You’re underneath me now. It’s my turn. I do things now, and you lie there and take it."
This was going to hurt.
…I’m just going to leave that there, like a cat leaves a maimed but not quite dead fluffy animal on your pillow. Because it loves you.
*scuttles back to the dumpster, burrows under drift of soiled library books and rotten apples*
“I’ve known Chris for 10 years and this is our fourth movie together. Even though the circumstances of our lives have changed and we’ve moved and our careers have evolved, he’s pretty much the same. We have the same kind of rapport between us, the same short-hand, he’s just as goofy and earnest as he’s always been. He’s got a lot of humility to him and a great sense of humor. I think Marvel was lucky to have that history between us so they can exploit it for the film!”
(Source: wolfzstark, via etharei)
(Source: dailychrisevans, via dsudis)
have the same angle of my face that I always use!
the kind you s a v e
(Source: leidoscope, via the1001cranes)
1. I don’t like folding laundry or talking about my emotions. I’m likely to leave both scattered all over.
2. I’m not much for cooking but there will always be coffee.
3. I’ll wear anything of yours with sleeves. I love when they’re long enough to wrap around my hands.
4. Sometimes the world is too harsh, too big. It’s hard to leave the house on days like those.
5. When I was sick as a kid my mom would run a bath for me and wash my hair. It was always so soothing. Maybe you could do that every once in a while.
6. I find it difficult to finish most things. My room is home to countless journals of incomplete thoughts.
7. I won’t love you any less in December. I think my heart just wasn’t meant for the cold.
8. I never truly know why I’m crying so don’t bother to ask, simply be there.
9. There’s whiskey in the medicine cabinet.
10. If things get terribly bad, please don’t give up. Get me in the car and drive to the sea. The waves beneath my toes will wake me up and I’ll be yours again. — Things to know before promising you’ll stay (via claudebukowski)
(Source: fraggybird, via llassah)
wassup thnxs for not being a love interest u hottie
I’m trying hard to live by Cat Principles.
1- I am glorious above all things
2- Eat when hungry, sleep when sleepy, play when bored
3- Affection is given and received on my terms and only mine
4- Show displeasure clearly.
6- Demand the things you want. If they aren’t given, demand them again, but louder this time.
7- If you are touched when you don’t want to be, say so. If they continue to touch you, make them bleed.
(Source: marvelcomicart, via dsudis)
I often forget that superheroes are supposed to be these hyper-masculine male fantasies because I spend so much time talking about their emotional vulnerabilities and imagining them in lacy thongs